A social network that does not want anything from you: not your data, not your currency, not your attention, nothing. You trade nothing to us. In other words, you won’t find premium subscriptions, data collection, ads, or anything of the sort on this platform. It is, after all, a social network, not an ad-platform!
connect with the world
The Internet is a place of many things:
websites of all kinds, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, email, photos and videos, podcasts, and what not
And now you can connect/follow anyone!
YOU CAN INTERACT WITH:
Thanks to the Fediverse, you can interact with a plethora of networks. Comment, share, like, message, all are cross-networks.
YOU CAN FOLLOW:
Thanks to the RSS-Bridge, you can create RSS feeds out of pretty much any website that doesn’t have one, and use that address to follow them.
Here are a bunch of sources we recommend:
Click the copy button then paste it to your contacts page to add them as “new contacts”; and you can group them as you wish after that.
follow and make friends
It is a new world for you to discover and curate, so take advantage of that
Add a description about yourself, and some relevant tags. These will help you find more and more people and organizations. This social network does not track your activities (as it is private), so it relies entirely on what you put in your profile page!
We’ve also created pages for most of the sources we use for our TROMnews, so that you can follow these sources individually. And we are creating new ones quite often, so keep an eye on the Local Directory and follow the ones you find interesting!
Posts coming from any source will look like any other post.
Not discriminating against any source 🙂
WHAT COLOR AND STYLE DO YOU LIKE?
create real posts
No character limit. Add photos, links, make proper posts!
Use this as your own personal blog and even cross-post to WordPress too
COMPOSING A NEW POST
WITH LIVE PREVIEW
go desktop or mobile
You can use your account with a multitude of applicaitons
and a lot more
There is a lot to discover!
Use its full power
- organize your post in categories
- control what you see: follow/ignore/block
- delete the posts you don't like
- mute posts you don't want to receive notifications from
- save posts/comments in folders
- organize contacts in groups
- create pages/forums
- find random profiles
- browse the global community
- search for people/hashtags/keywords
- auto-mirror or reshare posts from other accounts
- organize events (calendar)
- send private messages
- discover contacts based on your interests
- auto-collapse posts based on language
- sort the newsfeed by activity, groups, account types, and more
- cross-post to WordPress or Twitter
- use it as your email client
- upload as many photos as you want, tag them, add them to albums, make them public, private, or only share them with your friends
- and if you don't like our social network, export your account and move to another instance 😉 - we do not mind!